Saviors Repair specializes in light, medium and heavy-duty truck and trailer repair in Pearland, Texas.
Standing behind years of hands-on experience diagnosing and repairing all automotive makes such as Kenworth, Freightliner, Ford, Chevrolet, and box trucks, the Saviors Repair staff treat every truck that enters our shop like our own, providing comprehensive and complete care.
We have an opportunity for a well-rounded, knowledgeable, organized Service Manager to join our team! You will be enthusiastic to provide a combination of hands-on mechanical maintenance and repairs in addition to managerial and supervisory duties. We are looking for the best and the brightest so if you are the best at what you do, we'd love to chat.
This role is responsible for:
- Directly responsible for hiring, coordinating and supervising all technicians and personnel
- Investigating accidents
- Responsible for profit and loss performance and reporting
- Controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining sales records, meeting sales objectives and establishing good employee relations.
- You look into employee and customer complaints with an eye toward establishing and maintaining an efficient and pleasant work atmosphere and cordial customer relations.
- Ordering, scheduling, maintaining inventory
- Keep up to date on manufacturer's policy procedures and warranties.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5-10 years of management experience
- Minimum 8 years of mechanics experience in light-duty and heavy-duty diesel trucks
- Must have own hand tools
- Competent using all diagnostic software
- Must be able to use/quickly learn shop computer software
- Experience with setting budgets, performing financial analysis.
- Must have the ability to lift up to fifty pounds on a regular basis.
- Possess strong supervisory and communication skills.
- A self-starter with initiative and a proven willingness to assume ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and independently.
- Promotion of company goals by supporting and implementing changes is imperative.
- Full-time hours Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm
- Occasional overtime
- Competitive wages
- Signing Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Please do NOT apply in person.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Salary: $42.50 - $50.00 / hr